Notice Looking for Video Editors

3 replies
RoE Staff
Admins
RoE Staff
RoE Admins
Hero
EarthGOV Member
I am actively seeking and HIRING, that's right, I will PAY you, to film and piece together a promotional video for youtube for RoE as an advertisement. The video must meet several requirements which we can discuss personally, such as using types of cool filters, being a certain length, being consistent and such. If you have any editing and video skills, please reply here!
Posted Aug 30, 14 · OP
Chimera
EarthGOV Member
Chimera
I seen this thread ages ago, but been hesitant to even add anything. but what the heck here it is...

long time ago in the galaxy far far away...
I went to school and I also went to a tech center and took a two year class of Tv/Video Production. I have Editing software but I haven't used it much at all. it has been a long time ago since i haven't even use a bit of this knowledge. (not quite as confident with it as you are your worst critic) As for main reasons of more hesitant is I would try to use the high graphical settings that look good but in return would not fly in video with such low Frame rate than 30.

But sure throw the details and I will see what you are looking for.
Posted Sep 12, 14 · Last edited Sep 12, 14
RoE Staff
Admins
RoE Staff
RoE Admins
Hero
EarthGOV Member
Contact me in world~
Posted Sep 19, 14 · OP
Untagged users
not so Long ago I Do have Training, Adobe PRemiere 4.0 and Flash (before it was Turn to "An" Or Animate Cc) mind you. it Been like years, but I can still do it if I can afford the programs..let see I Know dream Waver 2.0.. My Bachelor Degree in Media Arts And design.
Posted Oct 8, 17
NoticeNotices