Main Forum

Best days of the week and time for staff meetings.

4 replies
Untagged users
Please reply to this thread with your best days and times for meetings, and any days you cannot come for certain.

Example: I am best found after 1pm -3pm SLT monday, then thursday to Sunday. I cannot log in on Tuesdays at all and most Wednesdays will be off sim.
Please contact Mo in character if you need help. OOcly you can usually find me on Discord in the chats if you need me.
Posted Aug 7, 16 · OP
COLSEC Member
I am okay to come online around 3pm-2am SLT Tuesdays-Fridays. The other days are iffy and the times always change, but I usually/sometimes stay online around the late hours. The days that I am available currently may subject to change in the future, but I'll give a heads up in advance when that time comes.
Posted Aug 7, 16
Chimera
Tribunal Staff
Tribunal Member
Chimera
On days I don't work I can be on anywhere from 5pm slt to 5am slt. RL depending of course. On days I work I can't be online at all.
Posted Aug 7, 16
Chimera
Chimera
Hello there not taking a break or anything just following instructions of Zerah... about making a post...
Posted Jan 11, 18
Chimera
Chimera
I was told to post somewhere. I'm free non-night-time GMT times, everyday asides from Wednesday, although very sporadic work may be unavailable at random days/times.
Posted Jan 14, 18
NoticeNotices